- Your paddle will be shipped to you AFTER the IBCPC Dragon Boat Festival is over. Ydiou can expect to receive your paddle in the SECOND HALF OF JULY.
- The paddle price includes equivalent of $20 USD shipping fee. The cost of the fixed paddle is $199 USD and the adjustable is $219 USD. With the shipping cost, the total price for the fixed paddle is equivalent to $219 USD and the adjustable is equivalent to $239 USD.
The IBCPC Dragon Boat Festival is held every four years under the auspices of the International Breast Cancer Paddler’s Commission. The Festival is an international non-competitive participatory event targeting Breast Cancer Survivors teams who engage in Dragon Boat activities as post-operative rehabilitation.
Organized and promoted by FIRENZE IN ROSA Onlus, as the official Organizing Committee for IBCPC, the 2018 Florence Festival will welcome from over 4,000 paddlers and supporters from all over the world, representing 18 countries.
To learn more, please visit: www.florencebcs2018.org
ABOUT THE PADDLE
This carbon fiber paddle is made by Hornet Watersports. It is the new Hornet STING model (IDBF license #3523). The edges are reinforced with fiberglass for strength and the paddle comes with a 1-year warranty. The paddle comes in two versions, fixed or adjustable.
- New Ergonomic Handle for Adjustable Paddle
- Modified T Handle for Fixed Length Paddle
- Weight: 13.5-15 oz.
- Adjustable: 45” to 51”
- Fixed: 46.5" to 51"
- IDBF License: 3523
- Adjustable Mechanism: Aluminum and adjustable with key
1 Year Product Warranty
The STING Dragon Boat paddle empowers you to perform at your best. IDBF approved, it is strong, lightweight and meets all the criteria for international competition.
There’s more to our paddle blades than good looks! The inner core is made of PMI foam, adding serious strength. Meanwhile, the outer material is carbon fiber, known for its lightweight yet impressively strong properties. As if that wasn’t enough, we’ve also reinforced the blade’s edge with super-strong solid fiberglass.